If you're craving classic Italian, including brick oven pizza loaded with toppings, you can't go wrong at this North End mom and pop, which will take you back to the authentic aromas and tastes found in Europe... by USA TODAY
North End diabetes benefit CityFeast expands to Seaport and South End
- On the pizza trail - The Boston Globe - 11/17/2012
Bring The Family - Looking for adventure with Kids - Boston's North End - Antico Forno
2012 Award Winner: BEST Pizza - Upscale (Runner-Up)
Carla Gomes DH '81 Serves Up Charity!
- Joslin Diabetes Center honors Carla Gomes
Pops maestro Keith Lockhart shared a laugh backstage at Symphony Hall with Joslin Diabetes Center president John Brooks and David Gomes, a patient whose mom, North End restaurateur Carla Gomes, was honored at Joslin's annual Evening at Pops. The owner of Antico Forno and Terramia, Gomes organized "CityFeast,'' a North End noshfest benefiting Joslin.
Handsome actor Jim Caviezal of "Person Of Interest and Passion Of Christ" dining in Antico Forno with friends Saturday night!
- Gluten Free Pasta & Pizza available by request!
- Monday Night Football Kick Off @ Antico Forno's Bar
- Get 1/2 price pizza every Monday night! Come cheer on your favorite team with your favorite Antico Forno pizza! See you Monday!!!
- Our Private Function Options
- There are numerous private party menus that can be created. Below you will find links to our menu options. Lunch options: $15, $25, $35 & Dinner options: $35, $45, $55, $70.